Thursday, August 23, 2012

And, the Venting Begins...

   It's so sad to watch someone that says they love you just sit back and watch one of the best things they claim to have ever happened to them walk out of their life. If that's how they treat "the best"...I'd hate to know I was the "worst". I will not apologize to anyone for being the person I am. I am proud that I've lived my life pretty much by the rules. I'm proud that I work hard. I'm proud of the parent I've become over the years. And, I'm damn tired of feeling I have to prove my worth to some folks. No more compromising on the things I've put my foot down to from the beginning. No more bending over, reaching through my legs to kiss anymore asses. This is my life. You want to fuck yours up...go ahead. Just stay out of mine. I've done just fine for all these years and I'll do even better as they go by. Even though I've said it before...this is the final time...enough is well enough. And, this ole gal has been pushed to her enough! All I've wanted is to have a happy life...and, that's what I'm goin to have. I've earned that right, and I'll be damned if I allow anyone to take that away from me anymore.

   And, BTW...the reason I write my thoughts here is simple. I'm not venting on Facebook so I receive ridicule and force others to read my shit. I give the option when posting my blog on my Facebook. It's left to the individual to read, comment or ignore...

No comments:

Post a Comment