Thursday, August 23, 2012

Oh, Yes I Just Did...

   If I'm going to go out...I'm going out with a bang!!!

   My life, my love, "I", am worth way more than someone telling me that I'm causing problems by taking a stand on what is right and what is wrong, setting the rules of my home and following up on them with all children...not a select few. Like I've said before...I have played my life by the rules. I am not a mean person by nature. But, when pushed to my limits, I can be (as a couple of folks like to call me...quite often) the biggest bitch you ever came face to face with. Well, I'm finally at my limit with this "life" I thought I was going to share with someone that I felt was extremely special. Now, though, I know it was all a lie. Why? I probably will never know. And, I don't think it really matters anymore.
   I have endured disrespect, lying, stealing and drugs all for the sake of loving someone. But, no more!!! There has to be a stopping point. And, this is it. I haven't raised, disciplined, loved, took time to teach and guide my three children for going on the past 21 years to have my integrity, dignity, morality ripped apart by someone that clearly is either scared of his own or just really doesn't give a shit.
   I wholeheartedly believe in making mistakes. But, when you don't learn from them, correct them and change them, all they become is continuing habits. And, that is where I find myself. If the things that deem an apology never change, then I can't keep forgiving them. And, God says that we are to forgive...how many times, though, for the same things?
   I am not a fool, but I've been played one for the past few years...now, it ends...

1 comment:

  1. Wow!!! This one got a reaction. Finally something to say to me. Yet, again, I'm to blame and the one in the wrong...lalalalala...same ole song and dance.

    ReplyDelete