Thursday, August 23, 2012

♥...

   I am so thankful for the friends I work with at the thrift store. I work with some awesome ladies...and, some cool guys :) I know that no matter what's going on in my personal life, I can depend on someone making me laugh and smile a genuine smile. I haven't felt that in a long time. Not to mention the feeling of some kind of independence is nice to have. I know some of them get tired of my soap opera of a life at home. But, they have no idea how good it is to have someone to actually listen and agree with you. And, for that, I'm grateful to each of them. And, I hope that along the way over these three years, they know I am there for them when they need a shoulder or an ear to vent to. I love my job. And, just like everything else in my life, it has its ups and downs. But, when it's all said and done...I'm thankful for it and the people...

No comments:

Post a Comment