Wednesday, August 22, 2012

It Is What It Is...

   Situations do not constitute a family. Mutual respect between those involved in the situation makes a family. I've been hoping for something I'm now seeing is never going to happen. Wishing on a star, speaking up, even prayers, are not going to change what is. And, now I find myself having to start making some tough decisions in my life based on the results of the beginning situation. I can talk to someone all day long until I'm blue in the face and ran out of tears. But, at the end of the day, they make their own choices. And, as painful as it may become, I have to, in turn, make mine.
   So, having said all that...I'm going to say this...I may not be where I'm supposed to ultimately end up. But, I will be there one way or another. People come in and out of our lives to teach us something...no matter how big or how small. And, then we build ourselves from those lessons taught. One day, if you're lucky enough (or smart enough...LOL) you may just end up with "the one"...

No comments:

Post a Comment